Effective Date: February 11, 2023
Information Collection and Use
Brooklyn in the Haus may collect the following types of information from its users:
- Personal information, such as name, email address, and contact number, when users subscribe to its newsletter, participate in contests or surveys, or make purchases through its online store.
- Technical information, such as IP address, browser type, and operating system, when users access its website.
- Behavioral information, such as clicks, page views, and search queries, when users navigate its website.
Brooklyn in the Haus may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Delivering its newsletter and other promotional materials to subscribers.
- Responding to user inquiries and support requests.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior to improve its content and services.
- Complying with legal obligations, such as tax, accounting, and reporting requirements.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Brooklyn in the Haus will not sell, rent, or share any personal information of its users with any third parties. Brooklyn in the Haus may share aggregated data with partners, advertisers, and affiliates, but this data will not contain any personally identifiable information.
In the event that Brooklyn in the Haus is required to comply with legal obligations, such as a court order or subpoena, it may be necessary for Brooklyn in the Haus to disclose the personal information of its users.
Brooklyn in the Haus implements reasonable measures to protect the personal information of its users from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Brooklyn in the Haus stores the information in secure servers and uses encryption to protect sensitive data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and Brooklyn in the Haus cannot guarantee the security of the information it collects.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
Brooklyn in the Haus may contain links to other websites that are not under its control. Brooklyn in the Haus is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites, and it encourages its users to read the privacy policies of each website they visit.